It’s easy to add note and/or image attachments to items in Shared Grocery. Simply follow these steps:
- Tap on an existing item, or tap on the “+” button to add a new item.
- To add a note, simply tap on the “Notes” area on the bottom of the screen and enter your note.
- To add an image, tap the “Add Image” button.
- If you are not already a Shared Grocery Premium member, you will be asked to subscribe at this point. Note that you need a Premium subscription to add images, but anyone can view images you’ve added, even if they don’t have Premium.
- If you’ve added an image to the item in the past, you can tap on the image to view, download, change, or delete it. The “Add Image” button won’t appear in this case because each item can only have one image attachment.
- Notes and images are automatically saved and shared with everyone you’re sharing your list with. It’s that easy!