Shared Grocery makes it easy to share your list with anyone else who has the app! Once you share your list, any edits you make will be immediately available to everyone you’re sharing with. Simply follow these steps to share:
- Tap on the … menu button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Tap on “Sharing”.
- Tap on “Invite”.
- If you are not already a Shared Grocery Premium member, you will be asked to subscribe at this point. After subscribing, tap “Invite” again.
- Note that you must have Shared Grocery Premium to send invites, but anyone can accept invites and join your group, even if they don’t have Premium.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share with, then tap “Invite”.
- Tell the person you invited to check their email in order to download Shared Grocery and accept your invite.
- To accept, they should go to “…Menu” -> “Settings” -> “Sharing” -> “Received Invites” and tap on your name.
In Shared Grocery, sharing is simple. Everyone you share with owns and edits the same list. If you invite someone else, they’ll edit the same list as you and everyone you’re already sharing with. Sharing groups have no admins, so you can’t remove members, but you can always leave the group (using the “Stop Sharing” button) and start a new one if you’d like.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.