Organizing your lists has never been so simple. Shared Grocery has a smart assistant that suggests items to add and automatically arranges items by store. It’s all customized for you, based on your history!
“Hey Siri, add bananas using Grocery”
View and add items directly from the home screen
Supports light mode, dark mode, and other customizations.
Share with anyone
With just a few taps, you can invite anyone with an email to share your grocery list. You’ll all be able to view and edit the same items.
Add notes and images
Any item can have note and/or image attachments to clarify the brand, quantity, or anything else.
Even more great features
- Smart sorting based on the order you bought items last time.
- Auto-complete makes it easy to add items you bought in the past.
- Import items from notes, recipes, or your old shopping list app.
- Snooze items when the store runs out or you don’t quite need them yet.
- Shake to undo or redo your last action.
- Long press the app icon to navigate quickly.
- Works with VoiceOver.
- Available in English, Chinese, and Spanish.
- Unlock all features with Shared Grocery Premium.
Shared Grocery was created by Kennan Mell, a software engineer with a passion for simple and easy-to-use apps. Kennan is an alumni of the University of Washington and has worked at Google and Facebook. His other projects include Factor Find and PVP IV. Kennan initially made Shared Grocery as a simple project to learn developmentContinue reading “About Me”
“Our shopping trips are faster and easier now that we use Shared Grocery”